Toy No.1 - Rockface, My 1st Papertoy Template

There are so many cool papertoys on the net, & I love the concept of these easy to make & very visually appealing models.  A lot of Artists have put many hours into making this a very addictive hobby.  If you are like me, then collecting the whole set of anything is a must.

So, as a beginner in the art of creating this alternative to Urban Vinyl, I've been playing around with the various software programs & designs.  Now I would like to share with you my 1st creation.

This is how it looks as a blank.  I may try & make it slightly bigger, as the base was quite fiddly.


Update on the Build
Ok, So I increased it in size & changed a few Tabs.  It's about 30% bigger than the previous model, so grab & customise Pleeeeease.

Download the Blank Rockface template Here

The .eps file is available on request if you need it for customising.

2 comments: