Wheelman, Burn Rubber Edition

To start off, I'd like to say, I've been designing Paper toys for exactly 1 year.  The way I approach the designs has changed a lot from my 1st toy, but the enthusiasm hasn't dampened at all.  I'd like to think i've come quite far this past 12 months.

To celebrate, here is a new design toy.  After doing a custom of the Ye-Bot by Marko Zubak, I thought I would like to do a toy where the main feature is the Wheel, & also trying to keep an Urban Paper feel to the design.  And so Wheelman was born.
I'll be the 1st to admit that in building the above example, I put the head on slightly skew, as the spokes should be symetrical, but I hope the picture still does it justice.

The wheel on this particular custom is based on the Hyundai i30.  This is the car I drive at the moment, & I think they are awesome, so that's what I went with.  There will be other customs to come, so always keep an eye out for them.

Here's looking forward to another year of Paper Toys & Digital Art creations.  I hope you have enjoyed visiting my site, & will continue to do so.

Download Wheelman, Burn Rubber Edition Here
Download A Blank Wheelman to custom yourself Here

1 comment: